Our most important value is people!
Our company is innovative and quality oriented: people represent our key to success. If your purpose is your professional growth, if you want to become member of a young and dynamic group where to give a concrete and tangible contribution, work with us! If you are interested in working with us, please send us an email with your curriculum vitae, a cover letter and a recent photo to: email@example.com
* N. 2 Internships in Barcelona at the Central Promotion Office of QualityCourses.
Assistant in the Sales and Customer Care department.
QualityCourses Central Promotion Office, located in Barcelona, Spain
You could start immediately or in a few months: each internship is to be taken within 2011/2012, for a duration between 3 and 6 months.
during the spring or summer season)
You will give guidance to clients, handle enrolments and follow-up, improve the website content and support the implementation of marketing activities. (We do NOT engage in outbound marketing, cold calls, etc. and are not a call centre).
- Student (or with a recent degree) preferably in Tourism, Marketing or a foreign Philology
- Age: between 23-26 years old
- Strong service and customer orientation as organisational and communication skills
- Knowledge of basic MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Languages: between English, German, French and Italian: 1 as the mother tongue and 1 at a very high level (written and oral); Spanish at an intermediate level
- Other languages also a plus: Portuguese, Swedish, Dutch, Polish
- Any former relevant work experience also a plus
- Self-motivated with initiative
- Interest in languages and an international environment
- The Internship Contract has to involve your University also. So it has to be signed within the three parts (you, our company and your University)
We will provide you:
- A two weeks Spanish Course with a 35% discount (optional)
- Economical contribution (it will be told you during a job interview)
- Our help to find an accommodation
- Concrete career opportunities with further growth of the company
- Office hours: Monday-Friday 9.30-19.30 (40h/week, no work at weekends)
If you are interested in working with us, please send us an email with your curriculum vitae, a cover letter and a recent photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org . We shall match your profile to our vacancies and we will respond you at the soonest. See you soon in Barcelona!